Friday, April 29, 2011

Trucks

Now that I have a new truck, it makes me feel as if I have become part of a new club. I need to start designing my truck in the style that everyone is accustomed to seeing here in the south. *(Side note) If you have ever been to the South, then you know that truck owners like to express their opinions out in the open. I was thinking something like this:


Or maybe I will have the eagle bursting through flames, and then through the American flag. What about those nutsacks that hang off of trucks? My family suggested a nice dream catcher would be good too. Or what about a huge picture of a giant rottweiler? Or that little guy peeing on something? I would have him pee on the Windows symbol, because I am Mac. Stay tuned and we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah and I saw those hanging sacks at spencers!! If you don't get one for your truck...I will!!

    ReplyDelete