Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I might become a hermit someday.

I have days where I just don't want to do anything, or really talk to anyone. Sometimes it is people that set off these feelings, or something that is stressing me out, but sometimes I like the alone feeling. I know that sounds apathetic or even depressing, but I just go through those days where all I want to do is run, drive, or listen to music for extended periods. *(Running while listening to music for extended periods is extremely awesome. I don't take a phone wallet etc. All I think about is myself, and not about what worries me.) I have my own ways to relax, and I know how to cut loose like everyone else, but I really like being alone sometimes. It is nice not have to a million things going on at once, or to be glued to your phone constantly. I am a gamer as well, and sometimes it's nice to even take a break from destroying zombies, and saving princesses. I do like to have the computer by me though, but it's only to look at internet memes and stumble upon.
That would be me if I was a stormtrooper on my day off. Please forgive me if I act a little strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment